Like all great ideas, it’s all very straight forward. The beauty of the Candiwall System lies in an easy to use format that beats the competition hands down. In six easy stages it is possible to create an insulated facade that, when completed, looks and feels like precision brickwork.
When you decide to use Candiwall there are installation options available. You can engage a specialist installer, or if you are a construction professional, we can train you or a team of your own operatives in how to attach Candiwall to all main substrate types. Perhaps you are an enthusiastic self-builder with an aptitude for practical matters, again we can train you and help you through the installation process. In the Download Section of this website, you will find an installation manual that will explain in fine detail what needs to be done to create a great job.
There are 7 (or 8) basic steps all of which are explained in our free, downloadable Installation Manual.
This sequence relates to renovation of a previously rendered facade.
- Prepare the Substrate.
- Prepare the Candiwall XPS Insulation Board.
- Prepare the specially formulated Candiwall Adhesive.
- Apply the Candiwall XPS Insulation Board to the prepared substrate using adhesive and mechanical fixings supplied with your order.
- Apply the Candiwall Adhesive to the Candiwall XPS Insulation.
- Apply the Brick Slips.
- Point the joints in the Brick Slips just as you would in normal brickwork.
- Stand back – make a cuppa and give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done!